Monday, May 2, 2011

Deactivated My FACEBOOK

For the past five or so years I have been a member of FACEBOOK. I guess I am one of the first Filipinos to be a member of a Social Networking Site.

I have decided to deactivate my account because of so many reasons for an unknown period of time. One of the many reasons is  I found that I have given so much time with it than to concentrate on my studies and to my other responsibilities. I believe it is a wise decision to to deactivate it. I don't know when I will return but for sure I won't be back anytime soon.

I know I have gained many friends, had fun with looking at others' status, pictures, and notes. But I believe time will come that we will see each other again. Until then, I need to teach myself to prioritize what I have to prioritize and do what I have to do.

See ya! :)

No comments: