Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Momma's Day

Before I write today's blog I would like to say something,

 HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY

Ok, we can't get enough of that! :) and Please click on the link below. You'll definitely watch the cutest momma's greetings ever! These cuties are really adorable. I couldn't get the video though.. but yep.. I have watched it and sooooo cutee!


I never thought that celebrating mothers' day would be really cool! This celebration is from the western people, and Asians or us, Filipinos don't celebrate it like how other western countries celebrate it. Thanks to the modern technology today, we were oriented that celebrating mothers' day can really be a fun celebration!

I believe, yesterday was the first time.. again.. that my father gave my mother a flower. It's a good sight to see them! :)
Again, happy Mothers' day to all mothers and soon to be mothers!

No comments: