Saturday, May 14, 2011

NFH: Screenplay writing and Directing

When i was a kid, I always dreamt about me doing awesome things. I always dream about cool things that I can do and people would find it good and they'll be happy.

I remember when I was in highschool, I always keep quiet when my classmates would ask if anyone would like to help in the group responsibilities, but today, as I am doing my MBA, I never realized that it's fun being the the front man, busy making a difference and changing lives and having fun!

It's really fun hanging out with friends who have the same goal in mind, conquering every difficulties and reaching for the unreached schedule. It's really fun carrying the pressure of the things that you always wanted to do when I you were a kid.

I had fun today at our first shooting day in our short film. I thank God because I never thought I can do these things, that it is possible to make whatever your thinking into a reality. Now I can truly say that if you add  a little push into whatever you think you can do, it will happen. :)

I believe that we will defy every expections, I know, we will be the best class ever! :) 

Everybody will get perfect. Let's go!

No comments: