Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I had a Dream..

I just had a dream this morning. Here it goes...

First scene. I was in my cousin's house when the person doing our laundry called me. Then when I entered home, there was a man. An old, dirty man standing inside our wrecked home. I don't how to describe it but our interiors wrecked. The flooring tiles peeled off, our furnitures are everywhere. To me, It looks like the man have wrecked our home. Then I called my father and pastor with this. Then the old dirty man lie down and looking like sleeping. Then I was yelling at him because of what had happened, he got up and walked out of the house. I followed him and he doesn't have anything to say.

-----

Next scene, I was in some place I don't know. It looks like a mall to me. There are were people.. many of them. Then we were walking in an isle leading some place. Then I saw myself leading this crowd into something. I saw a door and we all entered. Only to find out that it was like a never ending stairs. We keep on going back to where we started. When I noticed that we were in a maze, i look for an escape, which I think I did.

------

Then there was a last scene. Because I remember seeing myself have escaped the stairs. I was in a bus with a friend and a friend of my friend. I was sitting in a bus then I told them I am going home, then we talked.. then.. i can't remember what happened. 

------



Then I woke up my head really aches! 

That's my morning dream.. :)

No comments: