Friday, October 9, 2009

Streams

It was windy that afternoon. The sun was on its caressing time. The wind blew softly while my hair dances on its music. The blue birds chirping and the soft soothing sound from the stream by me. I guess i was heading south when I saw a big grayish stone sitting right beside the stream.

I sat on the big grayish stone and my feet reaches the refreshing cold water from the stream. I saw small fish swimming by, I gave them small grin knowing that they see me. The entire stream was covered with green grass, different kinds of tall trees bearing fruits, flowers of many kinds and birds flying across the big blue sky. It was perfect. It was peaceful.

My feet suddenly felt so cold with the water running by. I gently lifted my feet close to myself and hugged them. The water was cold and the scenery was so serene at the moment but something was missing. I looked down on the freezing cold water and saw my wobbling image. 

I lift my head up towards the sky. The air smells fresh while wind gently touches my face. I close my eyes. I hear nothing but the chirping of the birds, and the humming of the freezing cold stream below me. I am in the most serene place I could be. Alone.

No comments: