Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Many Few Friends

I was wondering why it seems like I have many friends but actually I have many few of them. 

In friendship, there different kinds of level in which you can say that they truly know you. This would mean that whoever that friend is, he is in your many few lists.

Personally, I never thought any of these things are true until today. I've learned that, though you thought you have many friends, you only have many few of them. 

And this I would like to say, that these many few friends of mine - I will never let any of you feel like you're all alone in the dark left with no one. I will never let you cry alone. I will never let you feel you're out of place. I will never let you feel discourage. I wll never let you get hurt. 

I will never let you feel the way I am feeling right now.

No comments: