Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Here but not here, close but not close

When I was a young girl, I love to be with other children of my age and play with them until we all get tired of playing all sorts of play that we can ever think of and until our mothers are screaming for our name in anger looking for us. It was fun.

I grew up in a place full of happy playing children until one day, we have to move out of the house that we're living in to transfer to a new place I've never been to. That was the first time that 'hurting' came into my heart. That was the first time I've felt so hurt for some reason I don't know.

And I guess this is the very reason why I have a low tolerance to pain. I want to see happy faces. I can't stand loneliness, sadness most especially pain.


Friends. I need my friends and I need them here. Seeing or knowing my very closest friends leaving me behind is something hard for me to take. I know as a friend I should be happy for them, however the largest part of my heart is crying because another friend will leave. 


I am happy that all of my friends or should I say, those who are so dearly close to my heart are reaching their dreams. Seriously, I am happy and I know that you'll be back, it's just I can't help but to get sad because your presence will be missed so much by me.

No comments: