Monday, October 5, 2009

Living the Vegan life

I've started to live my vegan life two months ago - August 28, 2009 to be exact. My life has never been so amusing and so light since then.

It wasn't really that tough to become a vegetarian. Let me just clear that there are reasons why I've decided to stop eating meat. My reasons aren't as deep as the deepest ocean. Well it's very simple- I love animals and I am against to those people who are abusing them by getting their meat, skin, fur and everything else.

Since I am an not eating meat, except for fish, my body feels so light. In fact, I lose a lot of weight because of being a vegan. 

Every time I eat meat I really don't feel good after. I feel so nauseatic and kinda dizzy. But all in all, being a vegan is living a healthy normal life.

My mother always remind me to eat a balance diet. Since she's a nutritionist and my mother most and foremost I must follow her. So I did and it helped me a lot in losing tremendous amount of weight in just a week. 


That's how my vegan life is. I can't go further for the details since time doesn't permit me, but i will in the future.

No comments: