Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Responsibilities

In the account of creation in Genesis 1:28, God gave the first responsibilities over all God’s creation to Adam and Eve. It says in verse 28b: God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it, Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” This chapter talks about creation. However, what I would like to point out is that we as human beings have responsibilities about our environment and about our future generations

What we are experiencing as of the moment is the effect of what we did before, Global warming, greenhouse effect, floods, tsunamis and earthquakes. We take everything God has given us for granted. We didn’t care for our environment; we care less to what He told us to take care of.

I am not an environmentalist or a student who studies these things. I am not even close to people who went to the streets to fight for what I think is right. I am just an ordinary woman who observes and is concerned about my future children. I am a Christian woman who loves God and is very much moved about this truth that I’ve learned from Him.

I desire to let other people know about this absolute truth that comes from the Maker of everything Himself. I am appealing to everyone who can read this to change the way we live. If not, by the year 2010 some regions in the North Pole will melt what will happen after won’t be as good as what we think it is. A great part of India and the Philippines will go under water. It’s disaster coming right upon us if we don’t act on it.

When? It’s happening now. Climate change, viruses, floods. If we don’t stop conserving what we have right now, what will happen to our future generations? If we don’t stop emitting carbons what will happen to the world? The entire Philippines would go under water for real. I am not making up this blog or anything about environment. I am not giving scare to everyone. This is just awareness of what can happen if we don’t stop what we are doing. It’s 2009; we nearly have 6 months to at least make a change.

Let’s reduce, reuse, and recycle. Let’s call the attention of everyone who can understand us to help our planet, to help our future generation to live a much better life. Let’s act on the upcoming problem before it can be a big one.

I don’t need special attention on this. I am not even sure if there are reading my blog. But what I am sure is that I will make everyone know that Global Warming is real and its effect isn’t a joke for us. It’s coming and it is coming to hit us very hard that we cannot bear to survive.

God is serious when He gave His only Son for us to live and have a life. He is serious when He told Adam and Eve to take care of everything He had created magnificently. He is serious on us too. I don’t know if you believe on Him, but I do. I believe that’s why I am taking this action. This is the one thing I know I can do to help spread the news.

Now you know this, what will you do to help the earth? To help yourself? To help your future children?

It’s your choice, your calling. It’s either you act now or you act never.

God bless you!

PS

Observe what’s happening on the planet. It’s here. Everything that I’ve said here are facts. Research. Understand. ACT. NOW!

No comments: