Thursday, June 18, 2009

Immovable Great Plans

Praise God for letting me finish a book this month. It was a 200(or more)-page book written by Cluade Hickan. I am so blessed at the things he shared on the book.

I am praising God because He plans ahead. Even before everything has made, He already has the blue print of every living creature/thing moving on earth.

Let me share you what I've read, and it moved me. The saddest choice that a person can do is not choosing what he thinks is right in God's eyes but practically choosing nothing. Hoping for God to give a clear answer for a destination. Though that isn't the exact words from the book but the thought is the same. We Christians should make our first step in order for us to know where God is pointing us.

We will know the direction when we're on the journey. Trusting the compass and looking on the map will help us accomplish and finish the journey.

God helps, God rewards(Hebrews 11:1), Trust Him and let Him interrupt your life. Invest on what is eternal not on the things that are temporary.

God bless!

No comments: