Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You are made to become God's worshipper

I woke up around 5:00 in the morning today(June 3) and went on to my devotion. God led me to Psalm 33:4-5 and it says:
"For the word of the Lord is right and true;
He is faithful in all he does.
The Lord loves righteousness and justice;
The earth is full of his unfailing love."

I guess my mind were not really away that time, so i read it for like five times before I saw what God wants to say about me today. I was astounded by what I've learned and realized that very moment and it gives me an indescribable feeling of happiness.

ok here we go. I know this is very grade school and I really don't mind if you find it very childlike observation. Anyways,

In verse 4, we all know that the word of God (Bible) has full of richness. It has instructions, commands from God, promises, blessings and many more. Moreover, it also says that it is right and true. If some people doesn't believe at what God is telling here then - let's stop. But it doesn't end there. King David adds on how faithful God in all He does. Does everything make sense now?

Let me rephrase the question. Is it easy now to obey God? well, God is true on every promise and blessings that He's giving us. So I guess this make our relationship to God more closer than ever.

In verse 5, this is my favorite, God loves righteousness and justice. That moment it hit me, BAM! Then I said to myself "God loves righteousness and justice". This gave me all the reasons in the world to live a righteous life. A life that is pure, noble, not compromising and not living in a double standard world.

If some people are living like one or treats you badly then it's not the reason to bounce the same attitude back to person. God gave us the reason to live life to the fullest and appreciate life through everything he has created. The earth is full of his unfailing love.

It is not half-full neither half-empty. God said it is full. This where being appreciative and being a very good steward comes in. If we can just see how marvelous everything God had created for us then I guess there wouldn't be any problems in our world today.

I am happy that I can share my devotion in here. I hope it blessed you just like what it did to me today. The bottom line of this is that we should be able to appreciate all things in our life in a way God created it purposefully. We are created to become His worshiper. God created us to give Him all the glory and praise.

If we cannot see His marvelous work, then I guess there wouldn't be any reasons for us to know Him and praise our God.

I praise God that He lets me see this. I praise God for you who read this!

God bless!

No comments: