Friday, May 29, 2009

Left Behind

God is an amazing God. Many of my friends really doesn't take me seriously when I started to talk about Him. Well, what can i do? He's just part of me. Part of my everyday life.

Because God loves me so much(or what I mean was He loves Everyone, especially His children) that He wants them(or us) to learn the many good things He has for us. As one of my friends used to say that God moves in mysterious ways, Yes He does. We really don't have the slightest ideas of how God will work but if He is on the move His children will definitely know He's moving.

And I am so glad that God is moving in my life and He works magnificently on me. It's just sometimes I fail to recognize what He's trying to say to me as His child. I hate it when I overlook on things and really depends on my understanding when things in my life gets a little bit shaky and cloudy.

Yesterday was a very not-so-good day. I caught myself in a traffic jam where a 1 1/2 hour trip suddenly went to a 2 1/2 hours. The bus that I should get on that morning really just passed in front of me. I thought of running after the bus but when I saw some police enforcer then I though I guess there's another bus but I was wrong. I was late for work that day.

My day went fine. I learned many Hebrew words and I can't memorize them unless i put them into practice. Until after office I found myself on the same situation - again that night. The bus had already left and there's a huge pile of cars on the road. This situation is very tiring especially when you live in a province near the city and you can't get an apartment 'cause you're paying for your gym and you have a dog who's sick.

Well I know that God has many plans on me. I just need to be very patient. I mean to really be patient more on life, in love and with time. lol

I just can't believe that things are happening the way God planned it be. I mean God really is making sure that I understood Him.

No comments: