Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To Him Over there who Made me Aware of Somedays

There's nothing I coud ask God now but healing.
Healing for a broken self that I couldn't fix.

Hoping that someday God will find a heart for us.
And that someday it won't be just a dream to look forward to.

Oh you know how much I feel for you,
It is strong enough to break my walls and do everything that i can to be there caus I fall for you.

Miles away we maybe
And that I acccidentally gave my heart to you.

Awesome we may feel for each other but i have to make a decision.
Even though what we have means everything to me

Sorry to let you go but i have to do it.
The God and Jesus that I know is different from yours.
You are important to me but I love Him too.
So I'll follow who saved my life for I know I'll find another heart there with Him.
Hopefully it's yours.

No comments: