Thursday, May 14, 2009

When Love Strikes

We, as human beings are created for someone. Don't believe me? well, why don't we go down memory lane?

If you don't believe in the bible, well I don't know if you will agree with me or not but I do believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

In Genesis Chapter 2, after our gracious and loving God created everything that we can see, feel and hear He created Adam - the root of all human beings. Then when God saw that he's not happy and he needs someone to be with him, He created Eve and the rest is history.

We are created out of love that is why we needed love. We are created that way. I wonder why there is a quarrel between lovers and when the moment that a partner decided to be with the other person; there are tears because the other one left.

I am a believer. I can somewhat understand the true meaning of love. The meaning of love can be found in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. If you will read it carefully, you will understand the meaning of true love and I guess there will be no person in the world who will cry because of a heartache.

.... > to be continued.... :)

No comments: