Thursday, November 5, 2009

My own definition of Moving on

Moving on: it is the moment that you've realized you're no longer in pain. Thinking bout that person will give you peace rather than hurt. It is being happy by seeing him happy without you and not being affected negatively by what you see or hear bout him.

I learn things by experience. I am best at things when I am being asked about it. I do things excellently when no one asked me to. I can easily adapt to people by talking to them. I am very good at sharing experiences to others. I am a very emotional person and I can't live without someone to talk to or someone's asking me something.

I may be too innocent at some point in my life. I may be too naive. For others my life is boring and lifeless and for some I am living the most excellent life. But as for me, my life is perfect in God's eyes. Everything that is happening to me is according to God and whatever comes after this would be the most exciting part of my life. 

I admit I have many issues in my life. I can be dark and twisty at times or I can be bright and smiley. The bottom line is whatever i may be my God never change.


I may never experience everything about this life. I have never experienced the life that I must live yet. All i know is you will get stronger only if you lay down everything in God's care. 

Be blessed.

No comments: