Tuesday, November 17, 2009

God asked me if He can borrow my pen...

This is not really something to worry about but I just got this thought while moaning over something so hard for me to let go.

So it's like this: "God asked me if He can borrow my pen..." 

I've read Proverbs 23. Verses 15 and following struck me like a dagger. God made it clear about being zelous for the fear of the Lord. 


And  God asked me to give the pen of life to Him. Of course who am I to say no right? It takes time for me to give my pen to God. For some reason, I like write how things will go in life. I love directing which part goes out and which part comes in. 


And then, God said to give my heart to Him. 


I am just a normal Christian person who goes through with life. I am not perfect. I commit mistakes. I am idealistic with lots of things. Sometimes I am a complete mess and sometimes I can be the calmest sea. Once in a while i burst out my tears and my raging fury. I am just a person. Loved by God, Saved through His son, Jesus.


I don't have a very eventful life but I have a meaningful journey through life with Christ. I can sometimes cross different path but I thank God that He guides me to go back where I've left.


I guess life wouldn't be as colorful as this without God. Without Jesus life can be as dark as not seeing hope.


God bless. Be blessed. Become a blessing today!

No comments: