Wednesday, November 18, 2009

God asked me if He can borrow my pen... then what?

Ok God asked me to borrow my pen.. then what?

Really what now? hmm, life may seem a little bit frustrating especially when you're at some point in your life where you're caught in the middle.

I know I am off the boat of life that's why when it comes to something I love I can jump through all the hoops. I know I can be a tough cookie at times and with that I feel like I am twisting in the wind.

So, what now? hmm, I really don't have any other plan but I am still in the process of giving the pen to my Master. That's where I am at the moment. I thank God 'cause during this time of my i-don't-know-what-to-call-catastrophe, He's always at my side. :) whatever I do, He never fails to understand.

Next stop: What is it after I give my pen to God? what's my next move?

No comments: