Friday, November 20, 2009

God asked me if He can borrow my pen... but it's painful

Pain. It is one of the strong emotions that we people have the opportunity to feel and that's one of the many traits that makes us human. 

I've learned in life that you cannot fell two strong emotions at once. Either you feel happy or you feel pain. Glad or upset.


I never thought that giving God the pen of my life can be really painful. For some reason it's just too painful for me to handle. My head knows what is right but my heart feels what the brain can't seem understand. 


I am just talking about myself and I am not rationalizing the entire Christianity. Every believer has their own unique journey with God and every believer has their own unique story. So this is is my story, this is my journey.


All I know right now is that God will never leave me nor forsake me whatever my decision will be or Whatever I'll be doing, God won't love me more or less. His love is enough for me. So, the question would be, will I do things that will make God sad?  The answer of course not!


God is a loving God yet He is just. I know that His plan is far much greater than what I can think or imagine of. 


He is a great God. 


I may feel pain as of the moment because I am human. And sometimes you have to feel pain in order for you to feel loved. :)


God bless

No comments: