Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MBA First -- Almost End of First Trimester

When I have decided to have further studies, I didn't expect it could be this fun yet very stressful. Getting in a prestigious school like the Ateneo Graduate School of Business (AGSB) is not easy for me. I don't know the real reason why they got me on probation but I believe it's because of my post graduate average grade. But I still thank God that I got an opportunity to become an atenean for this term. I need to have at least 2.5 QPI to continue to study next term. Let's see after June what's the result ;)

I have met a lot of beautiful people from the two subjects I need to take this term. I observed that almost all guys in school are gentleman and really kind-hearted. Really down to earth and very warm people. I enjoyed my BUSCOM class because I have the opportunity to talk and to meet other people as well. As for our final project, we created a short movie entitled "Myra" and I am really hoping for it to be a success. That we will be exempted in our final exam! Making the film was one of the best experiences I had. It was really fun and challenging task to create almost everything from script to filming it -- finding location, reservations, and stuff. It was really stressful but it's fun!

Another subject that I have this term is Financial Accounting. I have understood the importance of those Accounting things in the world. For me, accounting is a complex addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. We were only 8 in class, and the good thing about having a small class is that definitely everybody will learn -- almost. Until this day, I am still confused with our subjects. It's like I am there yes, I know some concepts but I still don't get it. I still don't understand the process. But just like what I said to my very good professor, I need some time to digest our lessons. Oh, We will not learn Financial Accounting without her. I really thank God for her did not give up on me. 

I know I still have a lot of things to learn, this is just the beginning. I don't know how many difficulties and stress I have to endure, but I am focused in finishing this MBA for 3 years... I will definitely graduate as an Atenean.

No comments: