Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You say you are this, say it again.

There are tons of things that I really don't understand. Many things that I already know, but really don't understand. There are things that I am taught not to do, where in fact I know I must do.


Ironic as it may sound but that's what I've been living all my life. They say that I am a headstrong woman who doesn't care about people. That I would always do what I like to do and care less about those people who may have get hurt in the process. 


I haven't understood life, experienced life like this way before. This is like a new shore, a new ocean, a new surrounding and a new sky for me. All have been working together to help me understand the meaning of my existence on earth. 


I have been too sheltered at home, at church and with my friends. Too sheltered that somehow it made me too vulnerable with the roughness of life coming rushing through me. Learning and understanding are two different things that people have to really know. I may have learned tons of "right" things but I may never understood any of it. I may not be strong enough to act on what I thought is right. Too weak to take my own action. Too afraid to fail.


Whatever happens, it happens for a reason. Whatever may come, will come for one purpose. You cannot find the purpose why, or what you're living for, unless you know how to live what you are designed to live to.  

God bless everyone! :)

No comments: