Monday, March 15, 2010

The misty cold day

Sitting on a very high cliff. It was three but the sun forgets to shine and the misty cloudy day began. The cold wind kissed me as I look at the depth below. The calm yet worry ocean goes forever as my feet sways in the rythym of the day cool wind. 

I blankly stare at a purple flower that I am holding as the cold wind grows stronger. The green grass feels like cotton in my hand. My hair has been dancing with the cold wind and feels like it has it's own life.

I keep on staring at the ocean's unending horizon until I can't see where it ends while I am holding the purple flower in my head and the cold wind's dancing with my long black hair. It's about to rain. The rain clouds started to peek in the corner of the sky. I keep on sitting. I keep on waiting until the sun comes. Until he comes.

No comments: