Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The hope in waiting

I believe in love. I believe in fairy tales. Of the "and they live happily ever after". I believe in happy endings and I believe in love hopes all things.

Sometimes when you love, you don't see other things but that one person you wan to reach all your life. 

Love has it's own time table. He has his own time frame and he will take you by surprise and when you least expecting it, it suddenly comes.

It's not that I've experienced love at that level but I say that I have some stories to share. One thing that I've learned through life is that when a woman love, she truly loves. It's too painful for her if the fairy tale she started to build suddenly crashes down, she can't find any logical reason to run away from the pieces of the shattered story she loved dearly. Instead, she'll stay and pick it up even though it hurts to pick up broken glasses. 

She hopes that one day the bleeding hands won't bleed anymore and pain will just stops from coming. She hopes in love. One at a time. Love.

No comments: