Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Holiness Ladder

I really never been able to read the bible(entirely), but thank God our church made its way of really encouraging us to read it page by page.

Truly enough the Word of God is alive and is moving to those who are reading them. I am on my journey in the book of Leviticus 22. It touches me how God made us holy because He is holy himself.

I must admit living a holy life isn't that easy, however according to Philippians 4:13 says: "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength", yes indeed, we Christians are able to do it; We just have to make sure what tools to use to fight for the battle. :)

Many people have asked me, why I haven't considered anyone in my life. Well, the answer is simple. I am waiting. I am holy waiting for the right man to come for it is good in the sight of God.

Never let your guard down. Keep on doing what God is telling you to do! Keep His word in your heart and you will live. God bless.

No comments: