Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hatred birthed War

There are two kinds of war; the one you can see and the one you don't. I've watched this generation and of our fathers who have decided to chase war.

Flying missiles, exploding bombs, wandering children, young people holding guns,mourning mothers, fathers full of anger. Betrayal, fear, hatred. When will it stop?

I'll agree with the philosophy of the protagonist in the animé manga series that I love to read. He said that there will be no real peace in the [ninja] world unless one forgives and love the other. I never thought that I can get valuable lessons in this animé.

I believe that we cannot change ourselves neither we can change others. We as humans need a much higher power and authority to have true peace. There's nothing we can do but to draw near to the One and ever living God. We can never have peace unless we will invite Jesus Christ to reign over our lives and be our Savior and Lord.

There is still hope.

No comments: