Saturday, December 17, 2011

Setting Priorities

Please be reminded that I am writing this at almost 2 am. So, prolly you'll see some typos and grammatically wrong sentences. Please bear with me :)


So, Priorities -- this is kinda what makes a childish person mature (at least i think so). Well in my so many years of working, I've come to this conclusion: That I don't know how to prioritize my many things in life.


Just to list all of the things that I need to do for a week or a month look at this(in random order):
* Church - Planning, Ministry Practices, Etc
* Family - Doing Houshold Chores, spending Q-Time with them
* School - Attending my classes, and doing assignments
* Work - Working -- of course
* Social Life - Hanging out with friends. Plus I believe in "All work, No play makes Mignonette Joy a sad girl" quote
* Businesses - I am starting up my first and second business


And most of the time, balancing them wasn't that easy as I thought. And I admit that I am having problems balancing them at the moment. Now that I am taking a much bigger responsibilities at Church and at Work. T_T


However, I believe that God has placed me on this position and gave me these responsibilities, so I should be a good steward of these talents and opportunities that I should give back to others....


Okay, I couldn't write anymore, So, I got to go now.


I just hope that you are reading my blog-- as in really reading it...

No comments: