Wednesday, January 26, 2011

N.F.H - New Found Hobby!

I have new found hobby or should I say a leisure. It's KNITTING! :) weeeeee


I would like to make a scarf on my purple yarn! Let's see what will happen! lol
for the mean time, let me show you some of the youtube video I watched. Learn here:
These videos are not mine and are totally from their owners. Simply I do not own them!

#1 How to do a SLIP KNOT for Beginners





#2  KNIT STITCH and BAND OFF in KNIT STITCH for Beginners
 





#3 Weaving the Ends For Beginners





#4 Purl Stitch For Beginners




#5 Joining Yarn for Beginners




#6 Joining Squares  for Beginners

#7 Stockinette Stitch for Beginners




#8  Know the Garter Stitch for Beginners




OOOPPPS No Video number 9 so Let's proceed to Video number 10

# 10 Dropping Stitch for Beginners






#11 Ripping Back for Beginners







#12 Unintentional Added Stitch for Beginners



So, there you have it! These are the videos I've watched to learn the basic of STITCHING! 

Will upload what I've done laterrrr!
ENJOY! :)

No comments: