Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Girls Love Shoes

Shoes... Shoes... Shoes... 


Aside from taking care of their hair, most girls or women love pampering themselves in buying shoes and other accessories and apparels. These are girls. They love spending... most of them does! (cmon!)


I may not really understand what other girls' or women are experiencing but I guess we will have the same sentiment in buying things that will make us feel better and HAPPY!

I am no fun in shopping. Believe me, I am like a guy in a shopping mall. I wouldn't really spend my entire day just to look for a blouse or a pair of pants. I would rather spend 4 hours reading a book but today, there's something I realized. It's really fun to do shopping with your girlfriends - BAAAM! now I can say I am becoming a woman! ahahahahahaha

No comments: