Monday, February 22, 2010

I have no idea

Ok, I have no idea what to write today. Maybe I'll just write random stuffs that I can think of while writing since none really reads this lol.... :)

My grammar has been messing up with since I've learned the language until this very day. CONGRATULATIONS!

None seems to make sense until I tried to explain things to my friends in tagalog but sad that they couldn't understand it and tried to do the explanation in english, oh well, I did it smoothly but I can't keep it straight 'cause I know I have flaws in my grammar and that sucks! :p

oh and one more thing that freaks me out is that air flights are waaaay much expensive! I mean I didn't expect that an air flight can cause me so much bucks. :\


If you have international friends they can really get so expensive if you want to visit them! *sigh


but let's see what will happen to this! :D I am still praying for this anyway... :D

No comments: